Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Belly Pics!



I finally took my first belly pic on 07.10.08 at 17 weeks. I didn't measure my waist at the beginning of my pregnancy, so I don't know how many inches it has grown. At 17 weeks, it measured 43 inches. I took my second belly pic on 08.14.08 at 22 weeks. I've only grown a half an inch since my first pic. It's now 43 1/2 inches. It seems like I'm not growing very much. Alot of people can't believe I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant because I don't look like it. I weighed myself one night last week and I weighed 5 pounds less than my last doctor's visit. From what I hear, it's normal to lose weight. I just wasn't sure because my baby books say it's normal to gain 10-15 pounds at this point. I guess everyone is different, though. I'm also not so sure I am measuring my belly in the right spot each time. I think I'll see if the doctor will measure it for me this week. We're also supposed to have another ultrasound to see if our little man will cooperate this time for a picture. We'll see!
My due date is exactly 4 months away!!! Wow, time flies!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You barely look pregnant! That is AWESOME! Congrats on the little boy. There is nothing like them:) Keep us updated on all the progress of little boy Morris!

April S. said...

I can't believe you only have 4 more months!! THat is just around the corner. It seems like yesterday Jennifer was telling me your good news. Like nicole said, you barely look pregnant! Have you felt any kicking yet?