Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Counting down the hours...

Well, it's official...I am going in to be induced at 8 am in the morning. I am absolutely stoked! Matt and I are so anxious to hold our precious baby boy. I thought this day would never come. We've had a great weekend. Last night, we went to see a movie, "Four Christmas's"...hilarious! And tonight we went out to enjoy our last dinner out together as a married couple, without a baby. Although, we would have liked to have him here by now, he's been worth the wait. Surprisingly, I'm not very nervous about tomorrow...yet. It will either hit me when I try to go to sleep tonight or maybe not until tomorrow. Either way, we are both very excited and cannot wait to bring Matthew into the world. Hopefully, I'll have pics to post very soon!

2 comments:

April S. said...

Good luck with today...you should be well on your way by now to having Matthew in your hands. I can't wait to see picture of him!

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!!
Post the pics...thanks for sharing....
___________________
susana
Apply now Nation wide cash