Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Guess what ?!?!

We have some more very exciting news in our family...my sister, Jennifer, is PREGNANT!!!! Words can't express how happy we are for her and Tim. Even though I only have about 3 months to go, it's still very exciting to be pregnant with my sis. This is truly such a blessing. She just found out, so she's only about a month along. Congrats, Jen and Tim. We love you! I'll keep you all updated about her exciting news!
I don't have much to share about my pregnancy. I go back to the doctor next Thurs. I do feel our baby boy moving on a regular basis. One night, I was just watching my belly move up and down. The weird thing was when I could see him moving, I didn't feel it. One day last week, I felt a movement in my lower abdomen and right under my ribs at the same time. He must have been stretching. That was the only time I've felt that, so far. It felt really weird!!!
I still don't seem to be growing much, but I guess we'll know when I go to the doctor next week. I'll post another belly pic soon. I haven't taken the pics weekly because I haven't changed that often.
After we can get some things cleared out after the big Countrywood Garage Sale this weekend, we will start arranging the room and getting the baby bed set up and all that fun stuff. December will be here before we know it.
I'll write an update after my next visit.

No comments: